Monday, January 18, 2010

A Blast From The Past

Today one of my clients emailed me asking for a quote on programming for one of their clients.

A little while later, he sent over images from one of the client's existing touchpanels so I could get a feel for what the client was expecting graphics-wise. Opening the files, I had a sense of deja vu... they looked eerily familiar.

Delving back into the corporate archive I found it... different client of ours, but same end user. Based on the date stamp on the project it wasn't long after I started the job that brought me to Cleveland...and was quite possibly my first "out of town" gig -- one state to the East.

Since most projects quietly drift off into the sunset and once completed are never heard from again, coming up on my 5th year in Cleveland later this year (June 18th, woo!) it was kind of a weird blast from the past to look at something so early in my career... and how much I've grown professionally since then.

Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment