Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thanks and a Twitter

I've told few people about this blog -- in fact, until I found myself quoted by the blog of one of Cleveland's cultural institutions, I hadn't told anyone. That "Oh, my, someone is actually reading this" moment lead me to start paying attention to visitor counts.

Yesterday I broke a record -- and quite substantially so. So thanks for reading! (And feel free to argue with me if you think I'm an idiot or my reactions are off-base: Being challenged helps one to (re)evaluate one's position intelligently)

I also have a Twitter account that I, likewise (until this post), have not told anyone about -- largely because I have no idea what practical use one makes of Twitter (if you have ideas, leave a comment or send an email); I do plan on "feeding" these posts to Twitter: http://twitter.com/lincolnjkc

Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment